Highlights at 9 July 2014
- 95.8p in the £ dividends paid to creditors
- £910.5m of assets recovered
- 92.1% of loan book recovered
- Estimated dividend outcome between 99.0p and 99.6p in the £
Permanent Bank International (PBI) has appointed Aidan Doherty to the role of managing director of its Isle of Man business.
We are pleased to announce that the upgrade of the site, which had become essential for security reasons, is now complete.
Our current expectation for the final outcome for creditors is that it will be in the range of 97.2% to 99%. However, as the potential exists for the outcome to exceed 100%, the Committee of Inspection asked us to outline how interest would be calculated and prioritised should 100% be exceeded.
Now available on the KSFIOM website:
1) cash balances and loan book position at 30 September 2012;
2) minutes of the Committee of Inspection meeting held on 13 July 2012.