Key points of interest for KSFIOM depositors are:
The Joint Liquidators' Report to creditors for the period 10 July 2013 to 9 January 2014 is available here
Highlights at 9 January 2014
- 95.8p in the £ dividends paid to creditors
- £903.2m of assets recovered
- 90.7% of loan book recovered
- Estimated dividend outcome between 98.6p and 99.2p in the £
Next dividend: The JLs hope to be able to pay a further dividend "in the region of 2p in the £ to creditors during 2014".
An 8th KSFIOM dividend of 4.8p/£ will be paid on 28th June 2013, bringing the total distribution to date to 95.8 p/£.
Our current expectation for the final outcome for creditors is that it will be in the range of 97.2% to 99%. However, as the potential exists for the outcome to exceed 100%, the Committee of Inspection asked us to outline how interest would be calculated and prioritised should 100% be exceeded.
Now available on the KSFIOM website:
1) cash balances and loan book position at 30 September 2012;
2) minutes of the Committee of Inspection meeting held on 13 July 2012.